The 2018 Twisters Yoga Retreat returns to Europe where we will be staying in a 17th century chateau located between Bordeaux and Toulouse in the Dordogne Region of South-West France. This central location allows us to explore a land rich in vineyards, fortified ‘bastide’ towns, and an extraordinary range of natural and historical heritage sites. This romantic countryside features the beauty of the Dordogne River; the renowned gastronomy and wines of Bordeaux and Bergerac; a rich cultural life; and numerous leisure and sporting activities.
Please join Tricia and Toby Fleming for an amazing fall getaway guaranteed to stimulate your imagination, restore your spirit and reinvigorate your yoga practice. This retreat is a balanced blend of practice, relaxation and exploration. There is truly something for everyone, so even non-yoga spouses and friends will have an experience of a lifetime. Sign up early as there are only 9 double rooms available, and when you see the amazing activities built into this retreat you won’t want to miss out. It’s a classic Twisters Retreat!
- 7 Nights at a Beautiful 17th Century Chateau
- Heated Pool, Tennis Court, & 200 Acres of Parkland
- 3 Scrumptious Farm-to-Table Meals a Day
- Yoga & Meditation Classes Daily
- Great Built In Adventures, Wine Tours, Markets & More...
- Also: Bergerac Transfers, Dinner Wine & Cocktails....