Twisters Pilates Studio
Group Classes & Private Instruction for Multiple Experience Levels
(Novice to Advanced Students)
Pilates Mat is done on the floor using an exercise, Pilates or Yoga mat, and can also involve basic equipment such as a Pilates ring, resistance band, or weighted balls. These exercises help strengthen the body’s core by developing pelvic and scapula stability and abdominal control using focused breathing patterns. The main fitness goals of Pilates Mat include improved flexibility, muscle tone, body balance, spinal support, low back health, and body-mind awareness.
Our Ambler location now offers a full schedule of Pilates Mat Classes. These classes are now "leveled" to accommodate the broad range of experience of our students at the studio. Please review the descriptions below for more detail.
• Pilates Mat: Level I/II This is our entry level class and is appropriate for novices to Pilates Mat or those students seeking a less strenuous class. Level I/II Classes run 50 minutes, and teachers offer more basic instruction as students learn the principals of proper alignment and the exercise sequences.
• Pilates Mat: All Level Our All Level classes run 60 minutes and are designed for students with previous Pilates Mat experience. These classes offer a vigorous work out and incorporate a greater variety of challenging exercises than Level I/II Classes.
• Pilates Mat: Level II/III Our new Level II/II Classes are designed for advanced students in great physical condition. They offer an intense 60 minute work out to challange even the most experienced student.
Semi-Private Group Classes , Duet & Private Instruction for Multiple Experience Levels
(Novice to Advanced Students)
Twisters Wellness has a comprehensive schedule for Pilates Reformer Training at our Ambler location. In addition to Private Pilates Training which includes 1 on 1s and Duets, we offer a semi-private class schedule (3 to 5 Students per class). Reservations are required for all Pilates Reformer Sessions / Classes, please call in advance to book your space. Previous experience required to attend these classes. Please check in with the front desk if new to Twisters.
• Intro to Reformer Privates Package Reformer experience is a prerequisite for our schedule of semi-private classes. Novice students must complete 3 private sessions with a Twisters instructor prior to joining the schedule. New students will be introduced to the Principals of Alignment, Core Body Stabilization, Operation of Reformer Equipment, and Beginning Exercise Routines to foster a safe and energizing Pilates practice. Twisters Wellness Centers offers a First Time Private Training Promotion to introduce our servies. This promotion is offered only to local residents, and ID will be required at the time of purchase. The 3 Private Package is a great deal at $135 ($45 Per Session & Person). Please call 215-654-5393 to book your private appointments.
• Reformer Class: Level I For Reformer 101 graduates, we offer Level I Reformer Classes. These classes are designed to allow students to build on Reformer 101 knowledge, master the basics and get a terrific core body workout. Unlike series, these classes are open enrollment allowing greater scheduling flexibility. Advanced registration and payment is required. Please call 215-654-5393 for availability as space is limited to 5 people. Attendance can be booked in advance of any session.
• Reformer Class: Level I/II These classes offer a greater variety of Intermediate Level exercises and a more vigorous workout than Level I Classes. Advanced registration and payment is required. Please call 215-654-5393 for availability as space is limited to 5 people. Attendance can be booked in advance of any session.
• Reformer Class: Level II/III These classes are designed for those who have mastered the Reformer workout routines and want a vigorous core body workout. Advanced registration and payment is required. Please call 215-654-5393 for availability as space is limited to 5 people. Attendance can be booked in advance of any session.
Click Here for the Week at a Glance - Master Schedule Page
Click Here to review our Pilates Pricing Menu